Are you a small business looking to grow? If the answer is yes – this could be your opportunity to get invaluable advise from business leaders.
The Goldman Sachs Charitable Foundation funded
10,000 Small Businesses Programme
The core of the programme is a high quality, practically-focused business and management education, delivered over 100 hours through a blend of online and in-person residential sessions.
The curriculum has been designed specifically for this programme by world class international and national experts in entrepreneurial learning. The programme enables UK business owners to grow their businesses and it is fully funded by Goldman Sachs and the Goldman Sachs Foundation.
Participants will benefit from:
- Specialist workshops
- Business coaching
- Development of a Growth Plan specifically tailored to your own business needs
- Exposure to a network of professional experts and one-to-one support
- A network of 10,000 Small Business graduates
- Networking opportunities
The programme gives participants an opportunity to meet and work with a wide range of business owners from across the country and also to join the National Alumni network of business owners who have undertaken the programme in the past.
The full details about the programme are on www.goldmansachs.com/citizenship/10000-small-businesses/UK and the application form is available online on www.10ksbapply.co.uk
The key criteria are as follows:
- The business should have been trading for a minimum of 3 years.
- The business must have turnover in excess of £250,000 with no maximum.
- The business should have between 5 and 50 employees
- The applicant should be the major Shareholder or major Decision maker.
- The programme is open to businesses in all sectors
- Applications are welcome from commercial businesses and Social Enterprises
If anyone is interested in the programme but does not fit the criteria please contact Anne Salisbury, Relationship Manager, Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Programme, 07881 505428 or 0113 343 0973
Hurry – applications close on the 27 February for the programme beginning in May 2017
For more information use the following link